I'm back, and I have muffins.
Quarantine got you down? This may not be the best time of your life, but it's a perfect time to invest in YOU. Read a book, take a bubble bath, do a FIT home workout video, or experiment with some fun recipes! After rummaging through my pantry for any and all baking ingredients I could find to satisfy my sweet tooth, I created what might be my new favorite dessert: blueberry almond chia muffins. Here's how.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 mashed banana
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a big bowl, mix together all ingredients (except the blueberries).
3. Once all ingredients are blended together, gradually add in blueberries and gently fold into the mixture. (I added about 1 cup.)
4. Spoon mixture into a muffin tin.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
These muffins double as a breakfast and a dessert, without the guilt. What recipes would you like to see more of? Comment below or reach out to me via the contact tab above!